Applications & Features
- Intended for use in underground systems operated at 600 volts or less.
- Suitable for direct burial or installations in ducts and are resistant to abrasion, impact and sunlight. For NEC complying applications, the maximum conductor operating temperature is 90°C in wet or dry locations. This cable is also suitable for non code-complying temperature of 90°C in wet or dry locations
|Product #||PHASE CONDUCTOR||NEUTRAL CONDUCTOR||Approx. Weight Lb/1000 FT||AMPACITY||PACKAGING 1000 FT / REEL|
|SIZE AWG OR kcmil||# OF WIRES||INS. THKN INCHES||SIZE AWG OR kcmil||# OF WIRES||INS. THKN INCHES||EFF. O.D. INCHES||AL||TOTAL||DIRECT BURIED||IN DUCT|
- Aluminum 1350-H16 or H26 (¾ Hard) conductor
- Copper conductors
- Series 8000 aluminum alloy conductor
- Sizes 250 through 500 kcmil available with thin wall (0.080") insulation
- High-molecular-weight Polyethylene (PE) insulation
- Type RHH/RHW-2 per UL 44
- CDC® Combined Duct & Cable
- Reeless package
Consist of one phase conductor and one neutral conductor that are insulated with extruded lead-free Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE). The cables are twisted together to form a duplex assembly. These XLPE insulated cables are manufactured and tested in accordance with ANSI/ICEA S-105-692 and UL 854, listed as a Type USE-2 cable.
Class B compressed aluminum 1350-H19 meeting the requirements of ASTM B231.
The insulation is black extruded lead-free Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE).
Phase identification is provided by means of
white print legend markings and sequential
footage markings on the phase conductor.