Our 600-2000 Volt two conductor cables are recommended for installations where long flex life, great flexibility and wearability are desired. Applications include heavy duty or temporary power supply service, AC or DC, to motor or generators, portable and stationary heavy duty equipment, cranes, conveyors and other mobile equipment.
They are especially recommended to supply power for magnet crane applications. They may be installed in air, in ducts, immersed in water or directly buried in the earth. However, they are not UL Type USE.
|Product #||Size AWG/kcmil||Min. Wires / Cond.||Nominal Insulation Thickness In.||Nominal Jacket Thickness In.||Nominal Outside Diameter In.||Approx Wt lbs/1000ft||Ampacity 90C|
- Suitable for continuous operating temperatures of 90C
- Suitable for use in festoons, suspended loops and power tracks
- Suitable for use on Payout and Retractable reels (P&R)
- Heavy duty jacket offers excellent protection against abrasion, impact, heat, oil, flame, ozone, alkali and acids.
- Dual rated 600V and 2kV
- UL listed as Type W
- UL listed as Type TC
- Heavy duty jacket offers excellent
- ASTM B-33: Standard Specification for Tinned Soft or Annealed Copper Wire for Electrical Purposes
- ASTM D-2802: Standard Specification for Ozone-Resistant Ethylene-Alkene Polymer Insulation for Wire and Cable
- Dual Rated 600V and 2kV
- ICEA S-95-658/ NEMA WC-70: Nonshielded Power
- Cables Rated 2000 Volts or Less for the Distribution of Electrical Energy
- Flame Resistance: FT-4